Imagine, Explore, Create

Imagine, Explore, Create

Tuesday 5 January 2016

Studio Artist Update!

CALLING ALL DDS STUDENTS...

Miss. Sarah (our ACAD Studio Artist) needs our help! Please see her message below for more information on some exciting projects happening in her studio space in our Learning Commons!


HELLO DOUGLASDALE STUDENTS,
You have all been so thoughtful in coming up with ideas on what I should create next and I have to say I am very inspired! I did a lot of brainstorming over the holidays and I think I have come up with a new painting idea, but I need your help before I get started!

If you want to take part in my project coming up, there a few things you can do to get involved!

1)   THINK TANK– Jan. 6th – 22nd, 2016
Stop by my studio in the Learning Commons and add your favorite toy ideas to the boxes at the Think Tank!  

2)   MAKER CHALLENGE– Jan. 6th – 22nd, 2016
Participate in the Maker Challenge (beside my studio) and submit your blueprint to help make the wooden easels more stable! I’ll be doing a draw from the submissions in a few weeks and the winner will get a special prize!

And last but not least…

3)   TOY DRIVE – Jan. 6th – 29th, 2016
I am looking to collect some old toys! If you have ONE old toy or game that you aren’t using anymore and you would like to donate it to the project (meaning you won’t get it back!), please drop it off in my studio! I’ve got a bunch of exciting ideas but before I get started I need to get my hands on some old toys, and hopefully you can help me out!


I can’t wait to see all of your submissions and what you all bring in! I’m in the studio every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 8:30-11:45am and all day on Thursdays until the end of the school year, so if you have any questions feel free to stop by!

SINCERELY, 
MISS SARAH  

No comments:

Post a Comment